Axton® is the International E-Commerce platform, ultimate destination for Electronics, Fashion and Lifestyle, being host to a wide array of merchandise including clothing, accessories, personal care products and more. It is time to redefine your style with our trendy items. Our online store brings you the latest in designer products. You can shop online at Axton® from the comfort of your home and get your favourites delivered right to your doorstep. All the Prices include product cost, packing and all applicable shipping fees, and excluding customs charges of respective countries of regulations. For certain products Buyer should submit necessary documents or approvals to ‘Customs’ clearance department of their respective country for clearance.
How can I make payments on my purchases with Axton®
You can make payments to ‘Axton.In’ online using Credit Cards, Debit Cards ,through ‘Paypal’and ‘Stripe’
- You can pay using your International Visa, Master Card or American Express Card.
- We accept all Debit Cards for your purchase.
Does Axton® provide installment schemes for high priced products
Áxton®’ does not have an installment scheme. However, you may contact your credit card issuing bank to convert your purchases into Easy Monthly Installments.
Is it safe to enter my banking information online while shopping on Axton®
‘Axton®’ does not collect or store your credit card account information. This information is used as an input directly on the Payment screen of the Payment Gateway, authorized by your credit card issuing company.
Do I have an option of Cash on Delivery for my Axton® purchase
This option is not available currently.
I just received my credit card bill and I have been billed more than the amount charged by Axton® at the time of my purchase. Why
This is probably due to a “foreign usage” surcharge levied by some credit card issuers and typically happens for a couple of reasons as below. However, please contact your Bank for further information
What should I do if my payment fails
In case of successful payment, you will receive an email confirmation from ‘Axton.In’ . In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate, i.e. account details, billing address, password (in case of net banking)
- Your internet connection is not disrupted in the process
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back after confirmation from the bank. It will take about 7-10 business days for the refund. You can contact our Customer Support Executive with your order number or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications.
International Shipping & Delivery
Most items ordered via Standard Delivery will arrive 20-60 business days based on product. Some items, including customized items and items shipped from locations other than our warehouse, may take longer. The exact delivery period is indicated on product page.These windows may be extended during peak periods.
Depending on when you place your order, your tracking number may be available once order is dispatched.
When will I receive my purchase
We do not hold stocks of any products. We attempt to process every order within 24 hours. We back order your purchase with our suppliers across the world. Our standard delivery timeline is 20-60 days for any major cities in the world. The exact delivery period is indicated on product page. This is to allow time for international shipping.
What are the courier services that Axton® use
The International Courier partners like DHL,FEDEX,ARAMEX,BLUEDART
Will I be intimated with the status of my purchase
Yes. You will be receiving an Order Number against every purchase that you make. Once your purchase is shipped from our warehouse, you will also receive a shipping reference number or the courier tracking ID in your account. All communications pertaining to your purchase status would be done through emails. You can also contact our Customer Support Executive to know more about your purchase.
What should I do if I cannot track the AWB number on the courier service provider’s website
AWB number will be updated on the courier service provider’s website within 24 hours from the time you have been intimated. If you are not able to track the AWB number after 24 hours, please contact our Customer Support Executive to know more about the delivery status
Can I choose the delivery date
We are unable to make changes to your expected delivery date. Once we receive the stock in our Order Processing Center, the items are sorted and put into parcels for dispatch to our members. During this preparation phase, we are unable to intervene to dispatch your parcel before or after the others.
Cancellation & Refunds
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, customers have the liberty to cancel their orders and request a refund from us. Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
Why was my order not processed by Axton®
Imported Catalogue – We share our inventory with our suppliers abroad, where there is a very low possibility of product going out of stock. Also, we rely on our merchants to publish accurate weight of all the products listed, based on which we calculate the shipping cost of your purchase. Merchants sometimes publish incorrect weights, which we know only after the product reaches our warehouse. In such scenarios, we would contact you and take an approval for the difference in price or an alternative product. If you do not wish to incur the additional cost or the alternative product, we will cancel your purchase. Please refer to the refund policy for further information on refunds.
In the event of your purchase not meeting the agreed delivery timeline, you have the option to cancel your purchase for a completed refund. Please contact our Customer Support Executive for further information
Can I cancel the order after it is placed
We at Axton strive to provide you with the best possible experience while you shop with us online. You can cancel your purchase within 24 hours after order placement. This includes items purchased on sale. The refund amount will be credited back on your payment method. And, Cancellation of purchase ,after the item has been shipped from our warehouse can’t be cancelled.
Can I modify my order after placing it
Most orders you place on Axton.In enter the shipping process very quickly so we can get your items to you as soon as possible. Imported & Domestic Catalogue – If you want to modify your purchase, please contact our Customer Support Executive within 24 hours of your purchase only. Orders already in the shipping process cannot be modified.
Will I get a complete refund when my purchase is cancelled
Any purchase cancelled by Axton due to stock or pricing issues will be eligible for a full refund of the amount through your method of payment within 5 days. Any cancellation of the purchase by you within 24 hours of order placement will be eligible for a full refund. Any cancellation of the purchase by you after 24 hours, after shipment being dispatched not eligible for cancellation of order.
How long will the entire returns process take after purchase
Once the item is returned to the respective location of shipper, we will inspect and start the process of refund or replacement within 72 hours
Can I return products that I am not fully satisfied with
- Any item in Áxton.in’ for sell is eligible for Return/Replacement. We will accept the return/replacement/Arranging Spares for certain items of your purchase only if the item received is damaged or defective found within 7 days . The product must be returned to the shipper source country, as per invoice details. The National/International shipping cost for the returning the item shall be born by the customer only. Axton will take responsibility for return/replacement.
- We would advise you to check the product description very carefully before purchase to ensure hassle free shopping.
- We would not be responsible for any compatibility issues for electronic items, computer parts, cameras, mobile phone accessory, etc
How does warranty on my purchase with Axton® work
All products come with respective original manufacturer’s warranty. Products are insured up to your doorstep for damage or for loss in transit for your 100% peace of mind. Any damage should be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Can i get the full refund if the shipment is failed to delivery, delayed or missed
Any shipment will have certain period for delivery, based on shipping method. If shipment is delayed beyond specified period, the full refund will be issued a per ‘Terms and conditions’ of product Shipper.
What should I do if the item found defective
All our items go through stringent quality checks and are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. However, if you still receive a damaged or a defective product, we are extremely sorry. Please contact our Customer Support Executive within 7 days of the delivery and we will resolve the complaint in your favor.
Why has Axton® listed a restricted item on sale
Our product listings are directly controlled by our international suppliers. Their Content Management Team is constantly working on ensuring that only saleable items are listed on the website. However, errors may happen during bulk listing of items. Please contact our Customer Support Executive for any such verification before the purchase. Any purchase of restricted item will be cancelled for a full refund and intimated to you.
Are there any items prohibited / restricted for export from USA
Effective January 10, 2011 the scope of consumer commodity items that are classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles has been significantly widened and the following products cannot be purchased and exported from the US due to significant restrictions and special handling requirements to transport them by air. To avoid delays in processing your order, please ensure that your purchase does not include such products.
- Flammable Items- Aerosol Spray, Cigarette Lighters Fluids etc
- Alcohol and tobacco
- Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Poisonous Articles
- Currency- Cash, bearer form of negotiable instruments, credit cards and sim cards
- Fire Arms, Explosives and Ammunition
- Toxic and infectious substances
- Liquids and semi liquids (Includes lotions, perfumes, creams, waxes, gels, gloss, etc.)
- Animals or Animal products that are illegal for import or sale in India
- Precious metals and stones
- Illegal narcotics and drugs
- Human remains
- Counterfeit and pirated goods, meat, milk, cheese and other animal products
Are there any items prohibited / restricted
Yes, the following categories of products are restricted / prohibited . Orders for such products will not be fulfilled by Axton. To avoid delays in processing your order, please ensure that your purchase does not include such products.
- Air Guns(.177 and .22 calibre), Riflescopes, Gun parts, Night vision devices, Thermal imaging devices, Gas Powered Air soft guns, CO2 cartridges, Crossbows, Arrows, Airgun pellets, Weapons, Swords, Knives (blades above 10 inches)
- 2-way Radio Sets (Walkie-Talkies)
- Satellite Phones
- Precious Jewellery
- Sex Toys / Adult toys
- Perishable Food and Pet food
- Prescription drugs/ Gender prediction kit
EXW – Ex-Works or Ex-Warehouse
- Ex works is when the seller places the goods at the disposal of the buyer at the seller’s premises or at another named place (i.e., works, factory, warehouse, etc.).
- The seller does not need to load the goods on any collecting vehicle. Nor does it need to clear them for export, where such clearance is applicable.
FCA – Free Carrier
- The seller delivers the goods to the carrier or another person nominated by the buyer at the seller’s premises or another named place.
- The parties are well advised to specify as explicitly as possible the point within the named place of delivery, as the risk passes to the buyer at that point.
FAS – Free Alongside Ship
- The seller delivers when the goods are placed alongside the vessel (e.g., on a quay or a barge) nominated by the buyer at the named port of shipment.
- The risk of loss of or damage to the goods passes when the products are alongside the ship. The buyer bears all costs from that moment onwards.
FOB – Free On Board
- The seller delivers the goods on board the vessel nominated by the buyer at the named port of shipment or procures the goods already so delivered.
- The risk of loss of or damage to the goods passes when the products are on board the vessel. The buyer bears all costs from that moment onwards.
CFR – Cost and Freight
- The seller delivers the goods on board the vessel or procures the goods already so delivered.
- The risk of loss of or damage to the goods passes when the products are on board the vessel.
- The seller must contract for and pay the costs and freight necessary to bring the goods to the named port of destination.
CIF – Cost, Insurance and Freight
- The seller delivers the goods on board the vessel or procures the goods already so delivered. The risk of loss of or damage to the goods passes when the products are on the ship.
- The seller must contract for and pay the costs and freight necessary to bring the goods to the named port of destination.
- The seller also contracts for insurance cover against the buyer’s risk of loss of or damage to the goods during the carriage.
- The buyer should note that under CIF the seller is required to obtain insurance only on minimum cover. Should the buyer wish to have more insurance protection, it will need either to agree as much expressly with the seller or to make its own extra insurance arrangements.
CPT – Carriage Paid To
- The seller delivers the goods to the carrier or another person nominated by the seller at an agreed place (if any such site is agreed between parties).
- The seller must contract for and pay the costs of carriage necessary to bring the goods to the named place of destination.
CIP – Carriage And Insurance Paid To
- The seller has the same responsibilities as CPT, but they also contract for insurance cover against the buyer’s risk of loss of or damage to the goods during the carriage.
- The buyer should note that under CIP the seller is required to obtain insurance only on minimum cover. Should the buyer wish to have more insurance protection, it will need either to agree as much expressly with the seller or to make its own extra insurance arrangements.
DAP – Delivered At Place
- The seller delivers when the goods are placed at the disposal of the buyer on the arriving means of transport ready for unloading at the named place of destination.
- The seller bears all risks involved in bringing the goods to the named place.
DPU – Delivered At Place Unloaded (replaces Incoterm® 2010 DAT)
- DPU replaces the former Incoterm® DAT (Delivered At Terminal). The seller delivers when the goods, once unloaded are placed at the disposal of the buyer at a named place of destination.
- The seller bears all risks involved in bringing the goods to, and unloading them at the named place of destination.
DDP – Delivered Duty Paid
- The seller delivers the goods when the goods are placed at the disposal of the buyer, cleared for import on the arriving means of transport ready for unloading at the named place of destination.
- The seller bears all the costs and risks involved in bringing the goods to the place of destination. They must clear the products not only for export but also for import, to pay any duty for both export and import and to carry out all customs formalities.