BROADHEAD LASER RANGEFINDER
The all-new Bushnell Broadhead archery rangefinder brings an industry-leading level of precision to the archery world.
Working with World Record holding archer Tim Gillingham, Bushnell created the Broadhead to solve the shortcomings of current rangefinders on the market. The result is the Broadhead’s Full Spectrum Ranging System that uses top-tier hardware and software to range targets with varying reflectivity and lighting environments consistently and accurately where other rangefinders fall short. That means a ranged black boar target, white reflective target, or any other target will get the same distance with the Broadhead at 8 AM as 8 PM. If a target is changed from paper to black foam, the Broadhead will give you the same distance when others won’t, and it’ll do it to plus or minus 0.3 yards out to 150 yards.
The Broadhead doesn’t stop at unmatched precision. This feature-packed archery rangefinder makes the Broadhead the ideal choice for the field or circuit. Bushnell’s exclusive ActivSync™ reticle automatically changes from black to illuminated red when the lighting conditions change so you don’t have to make a choice between the two reticles – You can have them both.
The Broadhead also has our 2x brighter imaging so you can see the target when others can’t. The All-glass optical system also has our Ultrawide Band Coating to help with proper color identification across the spectrum from UV to visible so you can quickly and accurately identify the target. To top it off, the glass is coated with our EXO Barrier coating, so if it’s raining or dusty out, you’ll be able to see the target when others can’t.
If you need the ultimate in precision and accuracy, the Broadhead archery rangefinder is the best rangefinder on the market.
- INDUSTRY LEADING +/- 0.3-YD DISTANCE ACCURACY OUT TO 150 YARDS – Tested on a full range of targets including 3D archery targets and animal hides ensuring range is accurate in any environment.
- CONSISTENT ACCURACY ON ANY TARGET– Bushnell has solved the pain of ranging dark, low reflectivity targets. Broadhead’s Full Spectrum ranging system gives accurate, consistent ranges with the same 0.3 yard accuracy out to 150 yards.
- ACTIVSYNC DISPLAY – Auto-adjusting black-to-red reticle and display fluidly morphs to your background for maximum contrast and readability in all conditions.
- ARC TECHNOLOGY WITH +/- 1-DEGREE ANGLE ACCURACY – ARC (Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- SEE YOUR TARGET AND ENVIRONMENT IN TRUE COLOR – Fully multi-coated optics with ultra-wide-band coatings provide bright, true-to-life colors without a color tint that can make it difficult to see in low light.
- 2X BRIGHTER – A 50% larger objective lens paired with an all-glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image, adding critical time to your hunt at dusk and dawn.
- GET A LAY OF THE LAND QUICKLY WITH SCAN MODE – When holding down the range button, Scan mode updates range 4X per second for fast, reliable ranging. Scan mode also works with Near and Far ranging modes.
- EXO BARRIER™ PROTECTS YOUR OPTICS FROM THE ELEMENTS– The coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting it from anything mother nature throws your way.
- Precision ground glass – Fully multi-coated and featuring our Ultrawideband Coating for increased light transmission, color, and contrast while also reducing unwanted flaring.
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE READING THE RIGHT TARGET WITH NEAR & FAR RANGING MODES – Brush mode ignores foreground objects — brush, trees and branches — and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES – Durable carrying case, paracord and lanyard tether. The Broadhead also fits perfectly in the new Vault™ laser rangefinder pouch.
- Has 1/4-20 threaded mount for use on tripods and other stabilization devices.
|Magnification x Obj. Lens||6×24|
|Battery Type||3-Volt CR2|
|Reflective Range||1500 YDS / 1189M|
|Tree Range||800 YDS / 731M|
|Range||500 YDS / 457M|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3 Yards|
|Length||4.3 in. / 109mm|
|Width||1.57 in. / 40mm|
|Height||2.96 in. / 75mm|
|Weight||5.9 oz / 169G|
|ARC Modes||Regular, Bow|
|Targeting Modes||Scan, Bullseye, Brush (Feet, yards, meters)|
|Water Resistance||Yes, IPX4|