FUSION X 10X42 RANGEFINDING BINOCULARS
The all-new Bushnell Fusion X 10×42 Rangefinding Binoculars are a two-in-one solution for observing and ranging.
A binocular that provides great viewing from before sunrise to after sunset is a critical piece of gear for any hunter. Today’s hunters also want a rangefinder that delivers an accurate readout to support a successful shot. What they don’t get are both those things in one tool—until now.
Bushnell’s Fusion X boasts superb ranging accuracy and advanced optics for the best of both worlds in one unit. Our HDOS—High-Definition Optical System—provides optimum viewing clarity, and you never have to worry about the rangefinder falling short because this unit delivers detailed readings for distances up to a full mile. Built to take the hard knocks field use deals out, this full-size 10X42 design supports a rock-steady hold and great magnification but without being too bulky and heavy.
The Fusion X won’t so much blink when the weather gets rough and your view won’t be compromised thanks to its IPX7 waterproofing and Exo-Barrier lens coatings. Whether it’s meat for the table or a chance at the buck or bull of a lifetime, the Fusion X will be there when you need it most.
- First of its kind ActivSync™ display technology fluidly morphs from black readouts against bright backgrounds to red readouts against dark ones, with infinitely variable tones. No more lost readings on game in deep cover. No more washed-out numbers on those super-bright cloudless days. No more guessing about whether you’re seeing a 600 or an 800 or ranging a buck or a tree. This is what best-in-class rangefinding was destined to be.
- IPX7 waterproof construction means the Fusion X can be submerged at 1 meter for 30 minutes without compromising the integrity of the glass or electronics.
- Full one-mile ranging capability, accuracy to +/- one yard, and near/far, bow, and rifle ballistic modes provide exacting data. This is precision ranging that supports successful shots.
- Snow, sleet, pouring rain, fog, and grit are no match for the Fusion X thanks to our EXO™ Barrier lens protection. Our proprietary coating technology bonds to exterior lens surfaces to repel moisture, oil, dust, and debris so your view is clear no matter what Mother Nature is dishing out around you.
- The Fusion X’s HDOS—High-Definition Optical System—means you can tell antlers from branches well before sunrise and through the last legal minutes of shooting light. Our fully multi-coated lenses and high-quality BK7 prisms bring light to the eye and crystal-clear pictures that enhance game animal identification.
- Backed by Bushnell’s Lifetime Ironclad Warranty, fully transferable with no receipt required.
|Item ID (SKU)
|Fusion X 10×42 Rangefinding Binoculars
|Magnification x Objective Lens
|7 in. / 177mm
|35 oz / 992 g
|Exit Pupil (mm)
|4mm / 0.157in
|Eye Relief (in.)
|16.0mm / 0.630in
|Field of View (ft. @ 1,000 Yds.)
|Close Focus (Ft./M)
|21 / 6.4
|Dielectric Prism Coating
|PC-3 Phase Coating
|Ranging – Flag (Yds.)
|Ranging – Tree (Yds.)
|Ranging – Reflective (Yds.)
|Regular, Bow, Rifle A-J
|+/- 1 Yard
|Scan, Bullseye, Brush
|Yes, IPX7 Waterproof
|Adapts to Tripod