All-Glass Optical System for A Brighter Image
The Bushnell Engage 1300 Laser Rangefinder is designed with a 50-percent-larger fully multi-coated objective lens that effectively draws in light to the eye for a brighter image, making this rangefinder an essential tool for hunts at dawn and dusk. The sharp display has exceptional light transmission to optimize performance in all environments, especially in low-light scenarios. The all-glass optical system features ultra-wide band coatings that provide vivid, true-to-life colors, so you can clearly see your target.
Focus in on the Right Target
Because your ranging needs can change depending on your target, the Engage 1300 Laser Rangefinder features different modes that can be changed with the simple press of a button. When small targets, use Bullseye mode to avoid inadvertently ranging other objects in the background. And for targets at a distance, use Brush mode to ignore foreground objects like brush and tree branches.
Find the True Horizontal Distances with ARC Technology
This rangefinder with ARC technology is specially designed to account for angled terrain, giving you the true distance to your target regardless of whether you are above or below it. Scan mode updates ranges four times per second, delivering instant, real-time feedback on your shot. This 6x24mm laser rangefinder measures distances up to 1,300 yards reflective, 800 yards to tree, and 600 yards to deer.
EXO Barrier Coating Keeps Your Vision Clear
Designed to stand up to the elements, this laser technology rangefinder features an EXO Barrier coating on the outside of the lens. This protective barrier is molecularly bonded to the glass to repel water, oil, fog, dirt and debris, ensuring that your rangefinder never clouds up before a critical shot.
Basic scan mode can be enabled at any time by simply pressing and holding the fire button. In basic scan mode the display will update instantly as you pan across multiple targets.
When in Brush mode, scanning by pressing and holding the fire button will automatically update the display and hold to value each time a target at a farther distance is ranged. This will allow you to quickly identify the farthest target when scanning.
When in Bullseye mode, scanning by pressing and holding the fire button will automatically update the display and hold the value each time a closer distance target is ranged. This allows you to quickly identify the closest target.
The all new Bushnell Prime 1700 rangefinder provides hunters and shooters the capability to range PRS distances. Featuring an all-glass optical system and an improved LCD Display, the new rangefinders offers up to a 2x brighter viewing experience. Providing enhanced light transmission for a brighter, clearer image, the new Bushnell LRFs extend your vision when it matters most.
- 2x Brighter – 40% larger Objective lens paired with an all glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image, adding critical time to your hunt at dusk and Dawn.
- True Color – Fully multi-coated optics with Ultra-wide band coatings provide bright, true to life colors.
- Bright Display – Highest light transmission to optimize performance in all lighting environments, especially in low light.
What’s in the box: Durable carrying case, Quick Start Guide, paracord, and lanyard tether, Instruction Sheet.
- Distance: 1760 yards Reflective, 1000 yards to Tree, 700 yards to Deer
- ARC technology: (Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- Speed: Updates range 4x per second for fast, reliable ranging.
- Selectable reticle: Select circle/dot, dot only, or circle only.
- EXO™ Barrier: Coating bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting you from all elements mother nature can throw at you.
- Brush™ and Bullseye™ mode: Brush mode ignores foreground objects – brush, tree branches, etc. – and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- Scan Mode: Updates target distances 4x per second while panning.
|Magnification x Obj. Lens||6×24|
|Battery Type||3-Volt CR2|
|Reflective Range||1700 YDS / 1189M|
|Tree Range||1000 YDS / 732M|
|Deer Range||700 YDS / 549M|
|Accuracy||+/- 1 YD|
|Length||4.27 in. / 108mm|
|Width||1.47 in. / 37mm|
|Height||2.75 in. / 70mm|
|Weight||5.9 oz / 169G|
|ARC Modes||Regular, Bow, Rifle|
|Targeting Modes||Scan, Bullseye, Brush (yards, meters)|
|Water Resistance||Yes, IPX4|